Influence groups or teams when you’re not their de facto leader.
Anyone can lead, regardless of their title or position within an organization.
Whether you’re new to leadership or looking to sharpen your skills, this video will give you the building blocks necessary to get started.
Watch as Les McKeown shares two important principles that every leader should follow. Then hear three specific examples of steps you can take immediately to impact your group or team.
– Use this definition of leadership:
Leadership is any act that helps a group of two or more people get closer to their common goals.
– Read more about The Enterprise Commitment here (and access flash cards).
– Download a free chapter from Do Lead here.
– Order your copy of Do Lead here.
– Watch the What It Means to Lead webinar here.