Hear the secret to sustaining leadership long term.
Developing leaders within an organization is important, and there are great programs available to help you do just that. However, what happens when the formal training ends? Or when some of those leaders leave and new ones come in? As one of our newsletter readers asks:
“How do you sustain a leadership development program for the long term?”
In this audio clip, Les McKeown examines how to cultivate a culture of leadership that will last. He also shares tools to help you get started.
|Click below to listen to streaming audio||Right-click below to download the mp3 file||Click below to download in iTunes
– Watch this video for tips on inspiring not-so-random acts of leadership.
– Read more about the Enterprise Commitment here.
– Download your own Enterprise Commitment flashcards here.
– Download a free chapter from Do Lead here.
– Order your copy of Do Lead here.
– Evaluate whether your team is engaging effectively using this assessment.
– See if the Peak Performance Program could benefit your organization.