Do people’s leadership styles vary depending upon the context?
This question comes from an attendee of our Exceptional Operator Leader webinar:
I read The Synergist in 2012 and believe that I exhibit different styles in different environments – an Operator at my day job but a Visionary-Operator in my volunteer work at a community nonprofit. Have you studied these “context effects”?
For the answer, we’re extremely pleased to introduce Predictable Success Consultant Carissa Figgins. As Founder/Executive Director of The Sparrow’s Nest Maternity Home, she has extensive experience in this area.
Note: Since this is Carissa’s first tip, Les McKeown offers a brief overview of Carissa’s background as the audio begins.
|Click below to listen to streaming audio||Right-click below to download the mp3 file
||Click below to download in iTunes
– Not sure what your leadership style is? Take the quiz here.
– Learn to leverage your leadership strengths by:
a. Reading Do Lead
b. Applying the Enterprise Commitment
c. Watching videos from our webinar series:
- How to be an Exceptional Visionary Leader
- How to be an Exceptional Operator Leader
- How to be an Exceptional Processor Leader
- Working with (or for) a Synergist
- Working with (or for) an Operator
- Working with (or for) a Visionary
- Working with (or for) a Processor
– Help lead your non-profit to Predictable Success by watching this webinar.