David Allen on the Role of Productivity Management in Leadership
It was a real delight to welcome David Allen back to the Predictable Success podcast series. As well as being a personal friend and colleague, David has an amazing mind and an outlook on life and business that personifies the Predictable Success mindset.
Listen as the best-selling author of the productivity bible “Getting Things Done” talks about:
- – Life in Amsterdam (David and his wife Kathryn moved there a few years ago)
- – The development of his business, David Allen Company as an international licensor of the GTD methodology
- – The process of writing – what it was like to write a best-seller
- – The role of productivity management in leadership
- – His greatest personal coaching challenge
- – What it was like to coach an astronaut on GTD – while she was on the space station!
- – The upcoming GTD Summit in Amsterdam…
…and much, much more!
Audio Only Version:
About David Allen
David Allen is widely recognized as the world’s leading expert on personal and organizational productivity.
His thirty-year pioneering research and coaching to corporate managers and CEOs of some of America’s most prestigious corporations and institutions has earned him Forbes’ recognition as one of the top five executive coaches in the U.S. and Business 2.0 magazine’s inclusion in their 2006 list of the “50 Who Matter Now.”
Time Magazine called his flagship book, Getting Things Done, “the definitive business self-help book of the decade.” Fast Company Magazine called David “one of the world’s most influential thinkers” in the arena of personal productivity, for his outstanding programs and writing on time and stress management, the power of aligned focus and vision, and his groundbreaking methodologies in management and executive peak performance.
David is the international best-selling author of Getting Things Done: the Art of Stress-Free Productivity; Ready for Anything: 52 Productivity Principles for Work and Life; and Making It All Work: Winning at the Game of Work and the Business of Life.