Braden Kelley on why and how to stroke your innovation bonfire
Braden Kelley has just released a great new book on the subject or organizational innovation.I first met Braden on Twitter (he tweets as @innovate), and even in that constricted environment of 140 characters or less, the quality of the information he provides was clearly outstanding.
So when I heard that he was bringing out a new book, Stoking Your Innovation Bonfire: A Roadmap to a Sustainable Culture of Ingenuity and Purpose, I knew I had to (a) get the book, and (b) get Braden on to our interview series. So here goes!
In this interview Braden shares:
- » How his early career in technology led to a lifelong interest in strategic innovation;
- » What led him to launch his own innovation consulting business;
- » How he uses blogging to build his consulting business;
- » What the role is of his website in building a consulting company while providing great content;
- » How to make sure your new products and services don’t end up in ‘Blandville’;
- » What led him to write his new book, “Stoking Your Innovation Bonfire”;
- » How and why organizations lose their ability to be innovative;
- » What your ‘innovation engine’ is and how to keep it in good working order;
- » The role of organizational psychology and structure in sustaining innovation;
- » How organizations lose their innovation ‘mojo’;
- » Why all managers in growing companies need to understand their role in keeping their organization innovative;
- » The best role for an ‘innovation manager’ inside an organization; …and much more
Get a free copy of “Stoking Your Innovation Bonfire”
Braden Kelley is a unique. experienced voice in the turbulent waters of innovation, and I’d like everyone to have the opportunity to hear his message – so I’m giving away a free copy of his excellent book, “Stoking Your Innovation Bonfire: A Roadmap to a Sustainable Culture of Ingenuity and Purpose”.
In order to win this free copy of Braden’s great new book, simply take a moment to submit a comment, question or observation (below) about my interview with Braden and you’ll be entered in a drawing for a free copy of “Stoking Your Innovation Bonfire”. You can submit your comment, observation or questions here