A former Fortune 100 executive, Scott helps CEOs and business owners successfully navigate their way to consistent, sustainable growth.
An engineer and an MBA, Scott lives at the intersection of strategy and implementation – providing unique and powerful insights that help companies create a self-sustaining culture of innovation that allows them to thrive.
A hands-on strategist with deep expertise in functions as diverse as R&D and sales, he has successfully led large-scale “industry first” projects in 22 different countries using 12 proprietary business models.
Scott’s academic background includes graduate-level degrees in engineering and business, as well as post-graduate executive training at the Kellogg School of Management and Harvard University.
Scott’s Articles, Tips & Webinars
- [Article] 4 Tips to Elevate the Way Your Team Communicates
- [Article] What Your Customers Wish You Knew
- [Article] Win the War on Bureaucracy
- [Audio] How to Increase Your Client Base Referrals
- [Webinar] Break Through the Barriers to Execution